Audacious 3.3-beta2 releasedJuly 15, 2012
Changes since alpha1 (new features in alpha1):
- The FLAC plugin now supports higher quality files (24-bit and surround).
- Audacious is now officially under a two-clause BSD license. Some plugins are still under other licenses, however.
Changes since beta1:
- The playlist resume feature is now accessible from the Winamp Classic interface and the playlist manager.
- Over-amplified audio can be made to sound better by the use of a new "soft clipping" option.
- The close buttons on playlist tabs in the GTK interface can now be hidden.